- Always be in communication with our customers, understanding who they are and what they want.
- Making customers happy is always a winning strategy. Listen to everyone, don’t listen to anyone.
- Don’t Get Mad, Get Data. We improve what we measure. Data drives our decision-making.
- Deliver features and value to our customers constantly; faster than the competition.
CI/CD for continuous releases of new features to our customers.
Weekly sprints for fast feedback loops.
- Increase the number of shots on goal, and the likelihood we will get lucky.
- Measure our velocity. If you don’t measure it, you can’t improve it.
KPIs define how our velocity is measured.
OKRs define clear targets for where our KPIs should be.
Agile sprint schedule to define clear milestones and checkpoints for OKRs.
Strict Cost Control
- Always be in the driver seat of our operating cost and seek out positive cash flow.
ROI. Real-time measurement of the ROI of all of our projects and features.
- Always be cash-flow positive or maintain a 2-year operating runway.
- Relentless in increasing the operating efficiency of all aspects of our business.
Quarterly evaluation of all aspects of our business.
- Flexible in seeking out new and global operating solutions.
Remote work allowed
Global hiring for the best talent. Not every talented engineer can be in Silicon Valley.
- Hire only the best engineering talent.
- Solid, robust engineering talent and management is absolutely necessary to execute fast and efficiently.
- Technical debt will slow down our ability to release new features to customers.
- Refactoring costs due to poor technical foundations will add up over time.
- Robust technical design and direction is absolutely critical for fast execution and effective cost control.